Wednesday, February 9, 2011

PLEASE READ.

So, the co-op has 42 people. That 36 I wanted to try jumped to 42 people. That's great. ;o) BUT, I can only order in increments of 12. That is how the produce comes. For example, when I order one box of cauliflower there is 12 in it.
So, I have to get 6 more people in order to provide for the extra 6 that want to try it. Does this make sense? I am doing my best to accommodate to every one who would like to try this out. If I don't get up to 48 by the weekend I will have to cut 6 people and put them on some kind of waiting list. If you can pass the information on to your neighbors and family that live close that would be fantastic. Let them know this is a one week trial and if they like it I'll do my best to get them a more permanent spot, and if they don't like it then it was great to have them for the one week trial. ;o)

Also, for those in the co-op. If you are going on vacation or will be out of town the day of pick up please contact me one week ahead to tell me. I had some people asking me what happens if they are unavailable for pick-up. I don't remember who you are. Sorry. There are too many people to remember all the needs. Please be patient with me. It is best to email me. That way I have it in my email and I'll write it down as soon as I get the email.

Two thumbs up to Rebecca who will be getting every one's bread order. That's a lot of people to contact. Thanks Rebecca!

Thanks so much!
Shantell

No comments:

Post a Comment