Thursday, January 20, 2011

1.19.11

I think we had a great basket yesterday. Not sure what I'm going to do with all the cucumbers yet?? ;o) I thought I'd share some pictures that Jessica Williams took. Thanks Jessica!
Also, we will be doing the sorting a little differently going forward. I think less people sorting will be easier to manage. I will be rotating people so every one gets the opportunity to help. There always seems to be extra produce. It is divided up with those who help sort.
Payment for co-op and bread are to be made to me (Shantell Kaspar). The payment for the produce ($16.50) should always be paid ahead. Co-op has it's own bank account and there is no money floating around, so I need to make sure the check I make to the produce company clears.
Rebecca Howard will be contacting every one for their bread orders.
Voting will be up this weekend. I'm doing the absolute best that I can with this, so please be patient with me and my short comings.
Thanks,


Shantell

No comments:

Post a Comment