Friday, August 5, 2011

New Bread Prices

Hi everyone!

This is Lacey :D I'm sorry to do this but I have to raise prices a little bit. I just have to make it worth it for me to do this so I hope everyone is okay with the new prices! So here is a list (again) of everything that is available.

Bread ($1.50)
Cinnamon Burst
Cranberry Orange
Jack Spratts
Clinton's 100% Whole Wheat
100% Honey Whole Wheat High Fiber
Multigrain
Soft White
Soft Sprouted Wheat
Texas Toast
35% Whole Wheat
Soya
Sour Dough

Granola (3 lb. bags)
crunchy ($4.75)
almond ($5.00)
fruit and nut ($5.00)
vanilla maple ($5.00)
apple cinnamon ($5.00)
cranberry orange ($5.00)

I have a list of everyone that would like to participate and I contact them through email. If you would like to participate (you don't have to every time) please contact me through my email laceyduke at gmail.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment