Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Produce Ordered.

We ordered quite the variety this round. Sweet Potatoes were voted for on the poll, but the price is still quite high. There is an AWESOME breakfast recipe that Natalie Warner has made for me with baby reds and Kale. I will put that recipe up. Although Gala's were voted for, the Fugi's were $6.00 cheaper for the same amount. Grapes would have cost $51.00. That's a little pricey for a co-op. ;o) Cabbage was a great price, and for those who think it's an Irish meal can cook it on St. Patty's day. ;o)
Please give me feedback when you get your baskets on what you would like ordered. Do you like variety and trying new things every now and then, or do you like to stay safe? This is your food, so I want to order what you want. It makes me nervous trying to please a whole group. Thanks! Shantell

Bananas, Fugi, Plums, Pineapple, Strawberries, Kale, Red Potatoes, Artichoke, Green Leaf Lettuce, Green Cabbage, Asparagus.

1 comment:

  1. I think everything was great. I love getting different things.

    ReplyDelete